and quality of life.
Our mission is to invest in and serve as a catalyst for ideas, partnerships and programs that improve health and quality of life through convening, educating and strategic grantmaking.
Sierra Health Foundation Funding Region
Sierra Health Foundation forges new paths to promote health, racial equity and racial justice in partnership with communities, organizations and leaders in 26 counties in Northern California.
Sierra Health Foundation’s funding region includes the following counties: Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Mono, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano (eastern), Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Yolo and Yuba.
The Center at Sierra Health Foundation
The Center promotes health, racial equity and racial justice in communities throughout California with local, state and national partners.
Our Programs and Initiatives
Addressing health and racial disparities requires a long-term commitment to working with and investing in communities. Sierra Health Foundation promotes health, racial equity and racial justice in 26 Northern California counties, while The Center works with local, state and national partners throughout the state to help build stronger, healthier communities.
Who We Are
A healthful life for all Californians.
To invest in and serve as a catalyst for ideas, partnerships and programs that improve health and quality of life through convening, educating and strategic grantmaking.
- We seek opportunities to support innovative ideas and solutions.
- We support collaboration as a means to achieve our vision.
- We value diversity in culture and perspective to expand the impact of our work.
- We strive for excellence in our work and the work of our partners.
- We uphold high ethical standards and act with integrity.
- We accept our responsibility as stewards of the foundation’s resources.
- We hold ourselves accountable for what we set out to accomplish.